113 Chancery Lane, within easy reach of London’s West End and the City, is home to the Law Society and has been at the centre of the legal world since 1832.www.113chancerylane.co.uk
Travel directions By tube/undergroundNearest underground stations
By trainNearest rail stations
- Chancery Lane (Central Line) - 5 Minute Walk
- Temple (Circle and District Lines) - 8 Minute Walk
- Blackfriars (Circle/District and National Rail) - 9 Minute Walk
- Charing Cross - 14 Minute Walk
- City Thameslink - 12 Minute Walk
- Liverpool Street (a short taxi ride away)
Parking outside the Law Society is not allowed during the normal working day. Visitors can be dropped off or picked up from outside the main entrance and there is some metered parking nearby.
Parking is free after 6.30pm. The nearest two public disabled parking spaces are located at the junction of Chancery Lane and Southampton Buildings.